Obama Immune from Prosecution
There are hundreds of thousands of people in the United States who believe that Obama has committed Treason in a variety of ways. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Obama uses extortion against Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson (D) by threatening to close Offutt Air Force Base – Home of U.S. Strategic Command if Nelson doesn’t vote for the Healthcare Bill.
- Obama bribes Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu (D) with $100-$200 million federal grant for her signature on the same Healthcare Bill. The White House referrers to it themselves as the “Louisiana Purchase”.
- Obama signs the Healthcare Bill into law, effectively turning every single American into an indentured servant to the U.S. Government. Failure to purchase health insurance will result in Tax Fraud and the Government will seize your property and you will be imprisoned.
- Obama declares war on Libya without congressional approval. This is a clear violation of the separation of powers outlined in the U.S. Constitution. To make matters worse, he subjugated command of U.S. Military personnel to a foreign body (United Nations).
- Obama signs Executive Order 12425 granting a foreign police organization (INTERPOL) complete immunity from prosecution and absolute authority to operate within the United States without impunity; the order would include the ability to: wiretap any phone line; seize any person or property without warrant and would even allow an INTERPOL agent to execute any individual on the street in front of 10,000 witnesses if they so desire;
- The Justice Department is instructed by Obama to drop the investigation of the Black Panthers for Voter Intimidation. Clearly President Obama is not interested in defending and holding up the Constitution for White Americans who may be suppressed from exercising their right to vote.
- By seizing control of GM & Chrysler and by intentionally placing the creditors of Solyndra ahead of U.S. taxpayers, President Obama has violated the Public Trust, which is a violation of his oath of office and while this action may (or may not) be illegal, it is nonetheless an impeachable offense.
- Obama’s use of ACORN as a campaign vehicle is a violation of federal election law. Organizations such as ACORN, (who the president used to represent when he was an attorney) are prohibited from engaging in partisan political activity. It is now well documented that ACORN is an arm of the Obama Administration.
- When the President of the United States apologizes and badmouths his own country it is not only disgusting, when conducted while standing on a foreign land it may actually be treason. “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” It is the only crime specifically defined in the Constitution. Few could effectively argue that accusing the United States of atrocities and crimes while standing on foreign soil is not giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
These are just a few of the top accusations that President Obama is guilty of Treason, High Crimes or other Misdemeanors. It should be noted that “misdemeanors” as defined in our constitution does not refer to a type of criminal act, (as in, “his crime was only a misdemeanor and not a felony”) but rather a form of “inappropriate demeanor for a President” or “Mis-demeanor”.
Whether we believe or accept that any or all of these accusations are correct, the simple truth is that at the end of the day none of it means a hill of beans because this President is immune from any sort of prosecution, including impeachment.
Nothing…absolutely nothing…that this President does or ever will do will ever be prosecuted. Nor could this President ever be impeached. Period. Barack Hussein Obama could kill a man on the White House lawn with his bare hands in front of the entire press crew and with CNN cameras rolling a live feed – and nothing would be done to stop him or to prosecute him.
Why? Because he is the First Black President.
The mere suggestion of prosecuting the “First Black President” would see the African American community rioting in the streets. Facts are irrelevant to the NAACP and other black activists. To them, all that matters is race.
How the black community would react is a matter of speculation but it doesn’t matter anyway because the implied threat (or the perception of the threat) is that civil unrest would be the inevitable result of any attempt to impeach or prosecute the President.
Nobody in Washington is willing to take that chance. Unfortunately, President Obama knows it and he is using his “get out of jail free” card on a daily basis to undermine our Democracy and to “transform” it into his own personal vision of a Socialist State.
This is unfortunate for our country in more ways than can be counted but it is especially unfortunate for the black community. I fear that their unbridled support for this President simply because he is black, makes it more unlikely that our nation will ever elect another black President.
At least not for a very long time.