Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Florida girl, 7, may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning from generator used after Irma

The cause of death for a 7-year-old girl in Florida was possibly carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator being run in her home after Hurricane Irma, according to Fox 13.

Posted by on September 13, 2017. Filed under National. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login